CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, February 18, 2008

Holding Down The Fort!

While the fabulous Madam M is out gallivanting around the world (and I do mean around the world, she e-mailed me from Cambodia the other day), I am here to do all the hard work.

Despite the fact that this is a movie spot I want to talk television. I love television, although I have spent plenty of time without it, so it isn't as important as say fresh batteries. Anyway, my current living situation dictates that we have cable with many bells and whistles (and the NFL Package HOORAY for that, I'm not being sarcastic, I love watching football).

With a million channels I am always on the look out for something awesome (whether awesome means bad, good or just completely demented)
to watch and over the years I have discovered (occasionally on my own, and other times with help) some amazing shows that need to be seen by everyone.

In no particular order check out, if you can find them:

-Profit
-Wonderfalls
-Dexter
-Scrubs
-Weeds
-Life On Mars
-Doctor Who
-Torchwood
-Project Runway
-Firefly
-Hell's Kitchen
-Twin Peaks
-The Tick
-House
-Psych
-CSI (the original)
-Dead Like Me
-Battlestar Galactica (for so many reasons)
-Life
-Jeykll
-Strangers With Candy
-Absolutely Fabulous
-The Riches

There are more that I enjoy or find delightful in some way, this is the highlights.

Check them out, they will entertain.

Love,
J

0 comments: