CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 19, 2007

I heart the idiot box


I love movies. My problem is I never go to the movies. I watch them on TV or online. Yes, I'm a renter. When I went through my hippie phase I was all down on TV, "kill your television" bumper sticker and all that, but the truth is I like TV.

So I'm taking up precious blog space to tell you about this awesome TV show: Planet Earth. Okay, yes it's a documentary. But seriously, watch it. I feel like Jodie Foster in Contact but I don't have words to explain how beautiful and amazing is this show.

Do what you have to do to watch this show. DO IT NOW!

*Highlighted words are linked to more information.

5 comments:

That Girl said...

Did you know that Max Martini was in Contact? And Liev Schrieber was in Sphere, but that really has nothing to do with the subject at hand, I just like him.

Madam M said...

Did you know Liev Schrieber was offered a permanent spot on CSI but decided it was too prosaic to be on TV? Seems funny he would think CSI more demeaning than Sphere and The Omen remake...he's still totally hot though!

Who was Max on Contact?

That Girl said...

Max's character was Willie. He was a lab nerd and I seen to recall something about him fishing in a swimming pool.....whatever it was I had to double take when he came on because there was a bit more of him then.

As for the man of my dreams, I did hear about his CSI offer, in fact there was this huge to do about him even accepting a television role at all. Funny I had similar thoughts about his Oscar worthy movie career that you did. Seriously the tranny from Mixed Nuts and anyone who was in Phantoms has no right to dis on the television. Also I would like to add, that I loved him as Keppler on CSI HOWEVER I was actually counting the days until Gil of my heart returned.

One more thing about Liev, he is totally hot.

Madam M said...

I should watch that movie again, cause I just don't remember your Max.

Also, I agree: loved Keppler, love Grissom more, still, always.

But Liev is totally hot.

That Girl said...

he is a beautiful man! As for Maximilian Carlo Martini, he wasn't that memorable in Contact.

He is far more impressive in The Unit.