CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Bill Paxton Evil Genius???

As much as is pains me to admit this I am going to come clean, well I have probably told Madam M, but I am sure I swore her to secrecy, here it is..........I have a total crush on Bill Paxton. Really! As I sit here and type, red-faced with emotion (because I can't bring myself to be embarresed by this) I know I am not alone. So you there.....the one who was directed to this post while searching for Mr. Paxton........say hi (we should totally start a club)!



I finally got to watch Frailty the other night. Dear Bill did not disappoint. The movie was creepy and twisty and pretty damn good.

I don't want to say much more, for fear of spoiling it for someone else. So I shall now shut up about the content......what I will say is this, If you haven't seen this movie you should.

Love,
J

0 comments: