CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, October 8, 2007

So I watched this movie.......



I love a good plot twist! When Premiere Magazine delivered their top 20 plot twists I was ready and waiting.

In all truth I have seen most of the flicks on the list, but I was (and still am) ready to expose myself to more and more of these delicious twisted plots.

The first one that tugged on my I've got to see that string was Angel Heart starring the often confusing Mickey Rourke, and the always devilish Robert De Niro.

The story was weird. I was not really impressed. Rourke (who I am not very familiar with so forgive me if my opinion is different than yours) doesn't appear to be able to act his way out of a wet paper bag. De Niro was creepy and excellent, but he was the only good thing.

Uuhhggggg..............let my suffering be enough for all of us.

J

0 comments: