CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Holy Crap She's Back!












I, your most beloved Madam M, went on an Internet free sabbatical for the last several months. Now I am back (dare I say with a vengeance?) and am ready to continue my share time.


I would like to take this opportunity to sing the praises of my new favorite toy, I mean boy, I mean actor! Gerard Butler is very good looking, so this blog is fully dedicated to him.
Lets begin with 300. The truth is this movie was low on plot, melodramatic and spent an obscene amount of money on CGIing things (including, I believe, the abs of every man in the film, there is just no way those abs are all real). It was kind of like Braveheart ... but without the clutter of a well-written script and characters you care about. Truth be told there is only one real reason to watch this movie: lust. My dear friend Sarah loves this movie with the fiery passion of a single woman. My dear friend Matt hates this movie with the fiery passion of a dude watching women watch other dudes. So if you are not lustful of many hard-bodied men running around in diapers I suggest you stay away. *If you do watch it though be sure to keep your eyes peeled for the the pretty boy who played Laura Linneys love interest Karl in Love, Actually, here's a hint: gold paint*

From big budget melodrama to independent sweetness. This movie is the reason I love Gerard Butler, not just want to drool over him. Dear Frankie, it's subdued and it made me cry. He looks better without the beard and the movie actually has a purpose beyond Frank Millers obvious homoeroticphilia.

1 comments:

That Girl said...

Ohh.........I have had Dear Frankie in my queue for a while now. I guess I am going to have to watch it soon.

Thanks for all the recommendations!!!